Saturday, July 9, 2011

and the time is coming

There were photographs I wanted to take,
Things I wanted to show you,
Sing sweet lullaby's,
Wipe your teary eyes,
Who could love you like that?

I will carry you,
While your heart beats here,
Long beyond the empty cradle,
Through the coming years,
I will carry you,
All my life,
I will praise the One,
Who has chosen me,
To carry you.


1 month ago on Friday June 10,2011 at 9:38 pm, Tim and I became the proud parents to one of God's chosen angels. What greater honor than to be chosen by God to carry Sylas. Our grief is no smaller today then when we let our angel go, but we rest in the fact that he is safe in the arms of God.

Sylas, from the depths of my soul, I miss you. From the bottom of my heart, I love you. You may not be here with us, but you will never be forgotten!

I love you, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment