Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bad day?

Today all I have to say is, I am struggling..... I hurt, I cry, and I am human. The pain is raw. The reality is so real. I just ache. The tears have over taken me for the first time in a little awhile. It sucks. Harsh maybe? But, the truth no doubt.

I miss him......More than words can say, more than people may understand, I miss him... The reminders of the life that I won't see grow, are every where. Today, I don't want to see them anymore. I want to tune them out with the rest of the world. I want to be selfish, I want to throw a child size fit, I want to scream about all the unfairness of this entire situation. Yet, I won't. I will have my tears, talk to my God and I'll be ok.

God, see my heart and not the emotional wreck I am today. Use this to help me grow stonger in you. May I rest upon you today.

Until then....
Sylas's Greatest Fan
Mommy

1 comment: